Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May has arrived

Well, I have been a little slack with my blogging lately. Probably due to spending a lot of time enjoy the spring weather and I was on a real reading kick and read 5 books in 3 weeks. (Yes, I too have been sucked into the Twilight saga even though I said I would never read them, oh well. )
Happy to say I did find some great "American" themed fabric and will have my new 4th of July ornaments added to my site soon! Due to customer requests, I am working on setting up an ornament of the month club and will hopefully have it up and running this summer, more news to come on that later.
Shelly

1 comment:

  1. Shelly,
    I know I am one of your rivals (Kelsey's Korner), but I wanted to tell you I think you do a great job. Best of luck.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete