Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St patrick's Day

A happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone! I spent the morning dealing with a 4 year old who insisted she would not be wearing green today, apparently just to battle with me. I am recovering from 3 days of no internet service, finally am connected with the world again. That was a long 3 days! I wanted to let you know about another great site I have come across. Spoonflower is a company that lets you design your own fabrics. You simply follow the easy instructions on their website to design your own print, they produce it and ship it to you! You can choose if you want your design to be public or not, they even have voted contests for some of the customer designs. If you need a unique fabric you should check them out.
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment